June 5, 2008

Annie?

Lately, this blog has become less and less about Annie and more and more about Daddy. I know that I am the author, editor and creative director of Unfinished Dad, but the reason for the turn away from my muse is the fact that I haven't been able to locate my camera charger. So when the battery died a week after our trip to New Orleans last month, this blog, in essence, went dark.

I was on my way out to buy a new charger today ($44.95) when I decided to pull out the couch that I had checked under four or five times previously. This time I moved it to the center of the room in a fit of frustration, and woops, there was the charger. Frustration and baby black out over. On another positive note, I was officially exonerated. My wife definitely blamed me, or Annie, and thus by extention, me.

So without further ado...a photographic update of my one and only.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home