June 6, 2008

First Step

Annie took her first, albeit very tentative, step yesterday. She was leaning against the couch in her own casual way when I tempted her with a hug. She took one step toward me and then toppled over. As far as milestones go, this one seems to be at the top. She will inevitably progress to toddling by next week; soon after will come driving and dating.

This afternoon in Gymboree, she parlayed her single step into two. The third almost happened, but she fell into my waiting, proud arms first. I anticipate a walking snowball effect to take place over the next few days and I will endeavor to capture this on film. Hopefully on Monday I will have video proof detailing the dawn of her coming adulthood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home