July 11, 2008

Goodbye Shreveport

Goodbye Shreveport, Louisiana. Goodbye heat. Goodbye Trish. Goodbye two-meat plates with beans and potato salad. Goodbye Bryan. Goodbye parking on any available patch of grass. Goodbye land of SUV's. Goodbye Clyde Fant Parkway. Goodbye James. Goodbye Muffaletta. Goodbye Kings Highway. Goodbye Murchisons. Goodbye Cane's. Goodbye Strawberry Pie. Goodbye bugs, seriously, goodbye. Goodbye Shreveport, Goodbye.

I'll be on the road for three days with my father. He doesn't really like to talk. Yeah, should be a great time. I'm sure the bonding will be abundant. I will be back to you on Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger DoulaMomma said...

Have a safe (if too quiet) trip...and know that it doesn't have to be "Goodbye Muffaletta"...Crane's in Maplewood makes these & I've heard good things...

best,
Kim

July 12, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home