October 14, 2008

...Used to go to Camp Lake Winnipesaukee.

Our family spent the weekend at Lake Winnipesaukee with my wife's paternal grandparents. They had yet to meet either baby due to our stint in Louisiana, so it was a much awaited trip with many tears at both hello and goodbye. Everything about the weekend went perfectly, because they love us very much (and vice versa), and because they did 50% of the child rearing work. They also have plenty of space and one of the most beautiful locations I have ever laid eyes on.

For those of you that haven't ever spent time in New Hampshire, or more specifically on Lake Winnipesaukee, you need to take a drive during the fall and see it for yourself. Of course if you have the means I highly recommend picking up a lake front house while you are there. It makes for quite the cozy weekend.






1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth H. said...

Those are some great pictures. Matilda is absolutely adorable. I am sorry that I have been so terrible about keeping in touch. Derek and I regularly check your blog and talk about it often. When you post pictures of the girls I always show James--I don't ever want him to forget the girl that he first kissed. Hope that sleeping gets better. Thanks for keeping your blog up--we really enjoy it!

October 24, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home