February 17, 2009

Hello

So much has kept us apart over the last two weeks. I was on vacation for awhile and then my laptop decided it was on vacation for awhile. But now, loyal reader, I am back. I think the separation was good for me. Was it good for you?

A lot has happened since we last spoke. Vieques was beautiful. If you have never been, you should go. Like, I mean, today. I will sit down and give you a full rundown of the week later tonight. You should wait with baited breath for a recap that includes undercooked local cuisine, abandoned beaches, purple feet, Unfinished Dad in a bikini, and a harrowing escape from the island in which, other than a beach bum and two very large dogs, my wife and I were the only ones on the plane. Needless to say, none of us were ticketed passengers.

To tide you family members over, here are some photos from the last fortnight.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home