November 18, 2008

I'll Spare You the Obvious Title

Man I love this kid. Every day she grows into herself more and more. She is so happy and easygoing and fat. I love fat babies.

The house is almost done, really. We had our circa 1989 dishwasher fixed--amazingly--yesterday and now we take aim on the sad looking upstairs hallway, the basement with no door, and lastly, the sun room/hot tub area. I know, sweet. Following these improvements, I will try and tackle a description of all that we accomplished and maybe a few snippets about this ritzy town that we call home.




4 Comments:

Blogger DoulaMomma said...

LOVE that shirt - wings!

November 18, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Love This Life... said...

Chubby drooly irresistible cherub! Its a time for a young lady to truly enjoy her chunkiness and celebrate good living with naps (o:

November 19, 2008 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger The Eco School said...

She looks so much like Kristen as a baby. She's getting so big, I can't believe it. On dial up here,so Skyping is impossible, but I am finding for video of my babes.

November 19, 2008 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Lizzie G said...

Oh my gosh! Last week (hmmm... at whose suggestion?) the exersaucer and now the "Bumpo"!!! What will she be doing next week?

November 21, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home