August 8, 2008

Application

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I recently came across your help wanted advertisement on craigslist for the open position of Rocket Scientist. I am a motivated (for food) 13 month old who has a great inner desire to learn about this stunning world that I now inhabit. I have extensive experience in the field of aeronautics. It is possible that you have heard of my most recent discovery, the revolutionary “floating pacifier.” I have also completed numerous experiments exploring the principles of gravity, including throwing food from my high chair and well, standing. Currently, I am working on a project on personal aerodynamics. Once completed, I hope to be able to jump. Please respond promptly if you think an idea generating, interpersonal communicating, team motivating person like myself would be a good fit with your firm. Below, please see my resume. I believe it speaks for itself.

Sincerely,

Annabelle Harper Poulas

P.S.-If you have any open positions at a lab in Uzbekistan I have a younger sister who would be a perfect candidate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Pix is just too cute!

August 9, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home