March 2, 2009

Fish. Fish.

We went out to the Aquarium today for our last activity in Myrtle Beach. We head home through the snowdrifts tomorrow morning. We had a great time, though pushing one baby in a stroller and keeping up with the other on foot is not easy. Fortunately, the Ripley's Aquarium has a couple of places where an unwatched toddler could actually drown, so my reflexes are considerably honed.

I was planning on posting the only picture I could muster during the day, but realized at the last second that the photo shows a bit of unreleased baby gear that my family is fortunate enough to be testing. Sorry. I can describe the picture well enough though. Fish, fish in the background and Annie in the foreground looking sullen, with a dash of Tilda looking content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home