June 20, 2008

Why I'll Never Live in Gloucester

Given all of the time that I spend with Annie, I sit here wondering how I’m going to guide her through the world. I won’t be one of those parents who tells her what sports to play and what to major in, but I’m supposed to ease her down the correct path, no? How do I avoid this? It seems that no matter what you do for your children there are thousands of pitfalls along the way that can reach out and lure them in. And I don’t even consider myself a worry wort.

To think that Annie and her sister will grow up with more opportunities than 99% of the kids in this world. How much does the mother of a child Myanmar, or Sudan worry? Perhaps worrying is the byproduct of having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home