April 22, 2008

Make it work

Have I told you how much I love my wife? It sounds funny, and I know that almost every husband does, but I really love my wife. Our personalities complement each other like crawfish and Tony’s, or three meat plates and my belly. She learns something new seemingly every week. Whether it’s devouring a new book or making something for Annie, she is always pushing herself to discover more. This is nice, because while she does that, I try to perfect all the stuff I never quite figured out.

This weekend, well Sunday afternoon, she made the outfit you see below. Keep in mind that she only had a pattern for the pants. I was so proud to show little Annie off today at school, so I took pictures to commemorate the occasion. Here’s hoping that one day she has her mother’s craving of knowledge and my craving of multiple meats on one plate. Oh, and I did help with the project…I picked out the buttons.




2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

p.s. note annie's attempt at waving

April 22, 2008 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Lizzie G said...

Love the outfit and the waving "Super model", nice work girls! Joe, the buttons are the crowning touch!

April 27, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home