August 17, 2008

Ooooooooh!

When we first crested the dune at Surfside Beach Annie let out a spontaneous Oooooooh! I've never seen her do anything like this before. It made me realize how much of this world she's starting to understand. We weren't sure how she would feel about the waves, but at as you'll see below, it was a big success. I'm pretty sure she would be halfway to England by now if we had let her go.

Also, for all of you complainers out there you can see how red Mattie's hair is in the picture of all of us, even if you can't see her face.

Oh, and I finally have a shot of Annie underwater, though I need to get one with a waterproof camera for full effect.

Finally, for all of you parents out there who come to this space for sound advice, taking two children under 14 months old on a 14 hour road trip is neither fun, nor easy.





2 Comments:

Blogger The Eco School said...

I think she was trying to come to New Zealand, not England. Annie- It's the other ocean you need to get to. We're waiting for you when you get here.

August 18, 2008 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger marcia said...

the red hair is no joke! give annie a smooch on those gorgeous cheeks for me. she seems to be going through a particulary adorable phase!

August 20, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home